* Oversee centralized operations.
* Ensure operations run smoothly within departments such as information and data processing, mail, materials scheduling and distribution, printing and reproduction, records management, telecommunications management, security, recycling, wellness, and transportation services.
* Ensure contracts, insurance requirements, and government regulations and safety standards are followed properly.
* Examine energy consumption patterns, technology usage, and personal property needs.
* Plan long and short-term maintenance needs.
* Modernize and update equipment.
* Oversee support services.
* Answer directives from directors of administration.
* Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to the purchase or sale of equipment, materials, supplies, products, or services.
* Handle the acquisition, distribution, and storage of equipment and supplies.
* Preside over disposal of unclaimed property.
* Plan and design grounds maintenance.
* Develop energy efficiency procedures.
* Supervise a building's operations and maintenance, real estate, project planning and management, communication, finance, facility function, technology integration, and environmental factors.
* Proven experience as administration manager
* In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
* Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
* Proficient in MS Office
* An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
* Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
* A team player with leadership skills
* OND minimum in business administration or relative field
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should forward the copy of their CV to mgt.desilglobalconcept @gmail.com. Or forward their names, qualifications, mobile number and post apply to the message box or the mobile number stated on the advert. Not abiding to this advice will lead to total disqualification, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted