We require the service of a competent personnel in our pharmaceutical company who is ready to
work with our team to fill in the position of a microbiologist.
Microbiologists use a wide range of analytical and scientific techniques in the monitoring, study and
research of microbes such as fungi, bacteria and viruses.
He/She investigate the growth, structure, development, and other characteristics of microscopic
* Isolate and make cultures of bacteria or other microorganisms in prescribed media, controlling
moisture, aeration, temperature, and nutrition.
* Perform tests on water, food and the environment to detect harmful microorganisms and to obtain
information about sources of pollution and contamination.
* Examine physiological, morphological, and cultural characteristics, using microscope, to identify
and classify microorganisms in human, water, and food specimens.
* Provide laboratory services for health departments, for community environmental health programs
and for physicians needing information for diagnosis and treatment.
* Observe action of microorganisms upon living tissues of plants, higher animals, and other
microorganisms, and on dead organic matter.
* Investigate the relationship between organisms and disease, including the control of epidemics and
the effects of antibiotics on microorganisms.
* Writing research papers, reports and reviews.
* Keeping up-to-date with scientific and research developments.
* Ensuring that data is recorded accurately in accordance to guidelines.
* Supervise the work of biological technicians and other workers and evaluate the accuracy of their
* Isolate and maintain cultures of bacteria or other microorganisms for study.
* Identify and classify microorganisms found in specimens collected from humans, plants, animals,
or the environment.
* Monitor the effect of microorganisms on plants, animals, other microorganisms, or the
* Keep up with current knowledge by reviewing the findings of other researchers and by attending
A minimum of bachelor’s degree or HND in microbiology, biological science or a closely related
Ability to pay attention to details.
Excellent numerical skills.
Must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
Must possess an excellent IT skills.
Good analytical and communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should forward a copy of their CV to oasisgrouplogistics @gmail.com or forward their names, qualifications,Mobile number and post applied for to the. message box or to the mobile number stated on this advert.
Not abiding to the Rules of this advert will lead to total disqualification. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted