TRANSTELL GROUP OF COMPANIES LTD, ONITSHA-(JAN.2016 - DATE)
POST: ADMINISTRATION/HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Identification of vacancy and advertisement for job opening
Online and print media sourcing of applicants
Articulating of requirements for different positions
Collection and sorting of applications
Short listing and invitation of applicants
Conducting of dynamic and competitive aptitude text
Organizing strategic and professional interview
Good decision makings/decision taking of candidates
Selection and placement of successful candidates
Negotiation of salary with the successful candidates/Applicants
Conducting induction and orientation for successful candidates
Staff orientation and induction
Identification of need for training
Choosing of persons needed to be trained
Sourcing for Resource person/materials
Preliminary and on the job training
Staff training and re-training
Organizing seminars, symposium and workshops
Querying and supervising of staff
Warning and surcharging of staff
Suspending and permitting of staff
Motivating and correcting of staff
Dismissing and terminating staff appointment.
Writing formal and informal letters
Writing internal and external letters
Writing internal and external memos
Writing disciplinary/warning letters
Writing circulars and notice.
Preparing of payment voucher
Preparing of duty schedule/roaster
Keeping attendance and movement register
Preparing/keeping of nominal roll
Issuance of leave, permission and excuses
Processing of loan facilities
Issuance of medical treatment sheet
Investigating of staff details/ information.
Guarantors agreement/investigation and signing
Processing of staff welfare and benefits
Performance appraisal, confirmation and promotion
II. TRANSTELL COMMUNICATION LTD, ONITSHA (JAN-DEC 2015)
POST: BUSIINESS / CHANNEL. DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATOR
• To Provide General Administrative Support To The Field Sales Team In The Sub-region.
• Extract Value From What We Already Have By Focusing On Optimizing Processes Within The Unit/Department In Line With The Value Creation Philosophy. This Includes Individual Contributions And Recommendations To Improve Existing Business Project/initiative.
• Drive Innovation By Identifying And Taking Advantage Of New Business Opportunities, E.g., By Stimulating And Encouraging New Business Opportunities, Launch Of Products, Product/process Innovation Etc.
• Maintain Leadership In The ICT/Digital Industry By Keeping Abreast Of Relevant Industry News And Notifying The Team As Appropriate.
• Enhance/expand MTN’s Role In The Larger National Macro Environment By Participating In CSR Projects And/or NGO’s, Involvement In Recognized Professional Institutions Etc.
• Sustain The Right Organisational Culture And Behaviors By Demonstrating The Vital Behaviours Every Time.
• Co-ordinate The Departmental Common Drive To Ensure Organized Records And Appropriate Access And Rights To Respective Team Members And Channel Teams.
• Maintain The Consolidated Regional Field Coverage Plans And Track Implementation Through Daily And Weekly Reporting By Respective Team Members.
• Collate All Team Member Reports To Ensure Timely And Organized Feedback To Respective Channel Units On Programs And Activities Undertaken
• Assist In Providing Reliable And Efficient Administrative Support Services
• Monitoring Appropriate Utilization Of Office Supplies
• Raise All Requisitions For The Department
• Administration Support For Reception Management
• Ensure Security Of Records (files, Etc) And Archival Systems
• Custodian Of Channel Databases Within The Region – Conduct Regular Updates And Ensure Usability.• Organizing Staff Travel And Accommodation
• Assist In Preparing Required Reports In Support Of Business Operations and Decisions
III. TRANSTELL VENTURES LTD, ONITSHA (JAN-DEC. 2014)
POST: HR/ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
Day-to-day office/work administration
Purchasing/procurement of stationeries, office and work materials
Receiving/writing of mails
Disciplining and querying of staff
Receiving stocks and proper documentation
Training and re-training of staff
Reporting to MD/Board of Directors
Effective office planning and management
Staff counseling and motivation
Monitoring, supervision and staff control
Preparing of work/duty schedule
Maintained companys diary and appointment
Prepare and organized meetings and minutes recording and reportingWork close ly with the Human Resources Manager in the execution of all HR duties
Conducting aptitude test, interview, selection and short listing of candidates
Updating staff files , documentation and book keeping
Preparing of offer letter, confirmation letter and appointment letter.
Provision of operational support to implement an effective, efficient and
Functional Human Resources process in team functional areas, including recruitment, employee relations, benefits, administration, compensation, Industrial conflict resolutions and management.
Prepared payment voucher and paid salaries.
IV. WAMCO COMPANY PLC, ASABA (Onitsha Depot) (2012-2013)
POST: ADMINISTRATION/HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Maintained organization staff by establishing a recruiting and interviewing programs.
Prepared employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training
and re-training programs.
Results training managers to coach and discipline employees.
Maintained employee benefits programs and informed employees of benefits by
Studying and assessing benefits needs and trends.
Maintained managements guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending
Human Resource policies and procedures.
Enforced attendance compliance and ensured strict and optimal work output.
Maintained human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining
Employees, planning monitoring and appraising job results.
Provided and ensured the availability of adequate man power and work force.
Managed, controlled and averted employees industrial action, conflict, revolt,
and public relations management.
V. ONELINK DYNAMIC CONCEPT LTD, PORT HARCOURT (2010-2011)
POST: ADMINISTRATIVE/PERSONNEL OFFICER
Office management and assistance
Office administration and control
Assisting the Administrative /Personnel Manager
Secretarial functions and letter writing
Minute taking and preparing of reports
Staff performance appraisal
Office support/front desk care