Synergy Global seek a Legal Executive Assistant.
• Provide coordination support to Blueprint System Administrators in planning global team meetings, coordinating training and work on transactions, etc.
• Be and maintain expert user proficiency in software platforms used by the department and serve as resource for other users of that software to promote team productivity.
• Manage overall department administration, including cost management; including ordering, procurement and payment for supplies and services through the appropriate Company systems. budgeting processes (tracking spend against plan), ensuring team is complying with ZBB expense policies; keeping track of department personnel’s vacation/travel plans, scheduling and coordinating internal and external meetings and events.
• Schedule, set agenda for each meeting by soliciting input from attendees, and attend team, departmental, and cross-functional meetings, capture and maintain a register of action items.
• Provide limited administrative support to team leaders, executives and Board members (e.g., book travel; process expense reports; file documents/ process correspondence, word processing and presentation support to department members).
• Coordinate logistical aspects of the Annual Meeting of Shareholders, including location identification, interactions with the facility describing needs and setting expectations, coordination with internal and external resources for security, audio visual, catering, etc. Recruit and train employees to serve at the shareholder registration table. Other research and support as needed.
• Monitor Company and OCS processes, policies, and other resources. Note any necessary updates or revisions via benchmarking, following industry trends or as directed by function staff). Draft new language for approval by appropriate department personnel.
• Understand the role of and serve as back-up to the Coordinator for the General Counsel, which includes the preparation of documents, often requires multiple revisions and routing, presentations, letters, global travel, meeting planning, expense reports, and calendar management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor degree
• 2 to 5 years of general work experience.
• Minimum of 2 years of functional work experience (sufficient to expose candidate to legally driven processes, preferably in the corporate secretarial and/or securities law area and technological savy needed to effectively learn and utilize software and systems).
• Ability to work in highly matrixed, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to integrate information and solve problems.
• Understand the Corporate Secretary’s role including global projects and/or initiatives in order to advance one’s own and the team’s work and make connections in influencing others in completing deliverables.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants should send their CV to the HR: hrm.synergyglobal @gmail.com indicating the post being applied for as the SUBJECT or send their Name, Location, Qualifications, Phone Number, Post applying for to the MESSAGE BOX or the phone number displayed in this advert. Failure to abide by these Rules and Regulations will lead to TOTAL disqualification.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview