1) Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
2) Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
3) Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
4) Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
5) Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
6) Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
7) Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
8) Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
*Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills
*A minimum of OND
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their CV to hr.bluepointconsult @gmail.com or text their Names,Phone Numbers,Qualifications and the Post Applying for to the message box or to the Number stated on this Advert. Not abiding to this Rules and Regulations will lead to TOTAL Disqualification.
Only the shortlisted Candidates will be contacted